The next public meeting of the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Board will be held on Monday, 27 October at the Davy Unit (Ground floor/Level 1), Cannock Hospital, Brunswick Road, Cannock, WS11 5XY.
Volunteers are invited to join a locally organised event where they will be able to feedback their thoughts, ideas and opinions on the effectiveness and efficiency of the service.
More Articles ...
- MIU Consultation is now closed
- Have your say on the future of the Cannock Chase Minor Injuries Unit
- Have you had your flu jab?
- Integrated healthcare expert joins Staffordshire’s pioneering Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care programmes
- Making the NHS Clearer for Everyone
- NHS England is working in partnership to improve care of the dying
- Improving Services for Young Carers
- Guidance published on patients’ choice in mental health care
- Blood in pee campaign
- Men's Health Week - 9-15 June