NHS England has produced a new guide to help people understand the NHS.
NHS England, as part of the Leadership Alliance for the Care of Dying People, has developed a new approach to caring for people in the last few days and hours of life.
Healthwatch Staffordshire is urging YOUNG carers to have their say as part of a project designed to improve services and support in Staffordshire.
More Articles ...
- Guidance published on patients’ choice in mental health care
- Blood in pee campaign
- Men's Health Week - 9-15 June
- CCG Annual Report and Accounts 2013/14
- NHS England makes commitment to Carers
- Dementia Friends Campaign Launched
- Regional Innovation Fund Now Available
- Carers Week Quest (9th - 15th June 2014)
- Final chance to have your say on Improving Dental Care and Oral Health
- Progress needed across children and young people’s healthcare