The next public meeting of the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Board will be held on Monday, 27 October at the Davy Unit (Ground floor/Level 1), Cannock Hospital, Brunswick Road, Cannock, WS11 5XY.
Volunteers are invited to join a locally organised event where they will be able to feedback their thoughts, ideas and opinions on the effectiveness and efficiency of the service.
The four week consultation into proposals to reduce the hours of the Minor Injuries Unit in Cannock is now closed. The consultation ran from September 1st to September 28th 2014.
More Articles ...
- Have your say on the future of the Cannock Chase Minor Injuries Unit
- Have you had your flu jab?
- Integrated healthcare expert joins Staffordshire’s pioneering Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care programmes
- Making the NHS Clearer for Everyone
- NHS England is working in partnership to improve care of the dying
- Improving Services for Young Carers
- Guidance published on patients’ choice in mental health care
- Blood in pee campaign
- Men's Health Week - 9-15 June
- CCG Annual Report and Accounts 2013/14