On 2 November 2015, the Care Quality Commission will begin an inspection of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust. Patients and the public are encouraged to share their experiences with the inspeciton team via the webiste, which can be found at http://www.cqc.org.uk/syessot
For a summary of Stafford and Surrounds Annual Report 2014-15 pdf download Stafford and Surrounds CCG News (2.32 MB)
We want to hear your views on a proposed change to the provision of inpatient haematology services at the County Hospital in Stafford.
The proposal is to transfer eight inpatient beds from the County Hospital to specialist haematology departments at the Royal Stoke University Hospital and the New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton.
Services for day case and outpatients in Stafford are being improved as part of the proposal and a new chemotherapy suite at Cannock Chase Hospital is scheduled to open during the summer of 2016.
Full details of the proposal can be found in the pdf Case for Change document (558 KB) . You can also read a summary of the proposal in the pdf Consultation Document (158 KB) .If you or someone you know might be affected by the proposed changes, please take a few minutes to complete the consultation survey. You can do this:
- Request a hard copy of the consultation document and send the questiionanire back to us at the Freepost address provided - telephone 01785 356944
- Come along to one of our information sessions listed below
Two public events are taking place as part of a six-week consultation, which will run from Monday 14 September to Monday 26 October 2015. These are being held on:
- Wednesday 16 September 2015, 6-8pm at Aquarius Ballroom & Banqueting Suite, Hednesford
- Tuesday 29 September 2015, 6-8pm at Stafford Gatehouse Theatre, Stafford
More Articles ...
- Stafford and Surrounds CCG Annual Report 2014-2015
- We have moved!
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Voluntary Sector invited to attend Red Rose Theatre, Rugeley on October 25th
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Board Meeting
- NHS 111 Service 'Testing' Volunteers Required
- MIU Consultation is now closed
- Have your say on the future of the Cannock Chase Minor Injuries Unit
- Have you had your flu jab?
- Integrated healthcare expert joins Staffordshire’s pioneering Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care programmes