Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group has moved to support partnership working with its local authority partners.
November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and Pancreatic Cancer UK are organising a number of events and activities to raise the awareness of the signs and symptoms of the disease.
More Articles ...
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Board Meeting
- NHS 111 Service 'Testing' Volunteers Required
- MIU Consultation is now closed
- Have your say on the future of the Cannock Chase Minor Injuries Unit
- Have you had your flu jab?
- Integrated healthcare expert joins Staffordshire’s pioneering Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care programmes
- Making the NHS Clearer for Everyone
- NHS England is working in partnership to improve care of the dying
- Improving Services for Young Carers
- Guidance published on patients’ choice in mental health care