For a summary of Stafford and Surrounds Annual Report 2014-15 pdf download Stafford and Surrounds CCG News (2.32 MB)
We want to hear your views on a proposed change to the provision of inpatient haematology services at the County Hospital in Stafford.
The proposal is to transfer eight inpatient beds from the County Hospital to specialist haematology departments at the Royal Stoke University Hospital and the New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton.
Services for day case and outpatients in Stafford are being improved as part of the proposal and a new chemotherapy suite at Cannock Chase Hospital is scheduled to open during the summer of 2016.
Full details of the proposal can be found in the pdf Case for Change document (558 KB) . You can also read a summary of the proposal in the pdf Consultation Document (158 KB) .If you or someone you know might be affected by the proposed changes, please take a few minutes to complete the consultation survey. You can do this:
- Request a hard copy of the consultation document and send the questiionanire back to us at the Freepost address provided - telephone 01785 356944
- Come along to one of our information sessions listed below
Two public events are taking place as part of a six-week consultation, which will run from Monday 14 September to Monday 26 October 2015. These are being held on:
- Wednesday 16 September 2015, 6-8pm at Aquarius Ballroom & Banqueting Suite, Hednesford
- Tuesday 29 September 2015, 6-8pm at Stafford Gatehouse Theatre, Stafford
Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) submitted its second pdf Annual Report (3.15 MB) with final audited accounts to NHS England on Friday 29 May 2015. The Annual Report covers the period from 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. The Audit Report for the year ended 31 March 2015 has also been published.
As Clinical Commissioning Groups we are required to publish one single document which incorporates our Annual Reports and Accounts each year. The National Health Service Act of 2006 (as amended) requires CCGs to prepare these in accordance with directions issued by NHS England.
The Annual Report will be formally presented at our Annual General Meeting, which is taking place on Tuesday 22 September 2015, from 6.30pm at the Beacon International Centre, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford.
More Articles ...
- We have moved!
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Voluntary Sector invited to attend Red Rose Theatre, Rugeley on October 25th
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Board Meeting
- NHS 111 Service 'Testing' Volunteers Required
- MIU Consultation is now closed
- Have your say on the future of the Cannock Chase Minor Injuries Unit
- Have you had your flu jab?
- Integrated healthcare expert joins Staffordshire’s pioneering Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care programmes
- Making the NHS Clearer for Everyone