Let’s work together (LWT) is a series of training modules open to everyone in South Staffordshire. The modules help increase awareness of the potential risks and problems faced by people in South Staffordshire and how to spot them. It also helps to identify ways to prevent or reduce the problems and how the appropriate actions can make the most of life and to help others.
Every health and care system in England has produced a Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) showing how local services will become sustainable by 2020/21. The plans set out how health outcomes will be improved, how care and quality will be improved and how the health and care systems can be made financially sustainable. Local health and care systems came together in January 2016 to form 44 STP geographic 'footprints'. Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent were formed as one of these footprints and have worked together to produce the Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP).
Health commissioners across Stafford and Cannock have taken positive steps to increase awareness of mental health issues in the workplace by signing up to the national Mindful Employer initiative.
Stafford and Surrounds and Cannock Chase Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have signed the Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health, a formal declaration of the CCGs' commitment to the wellbeing of their staff.
The charter is one element of the voluntary Mindful Employer initiative, which is aimed at increasing awareness of mental health in the workplace and supporting businesses in recruiting and retaining staff.
More Articles ...
- Be Clear on Cancer - Abdominal Symptoms
- ‘There’s no place like home’ for a quicker recovery and to ease the pressure on local hospital services
- South Staffordshire service helping older people to stay healthy and independent
- If your child is ill over Christmas will you know where to go?
- Order your repeat prescriptions but think before you tick the box
- Publication of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- Be prepared for Christmas and issue your repeat prescriptions now
- Dementia Research Awareness Day
- Mansion House surgery extension opens
- Do you have chronic kidney disease? Get your flu jab!