Stafford and Surrounds, Cannock Chase, North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Clinical Commissioning Groups are working with NHS England, Staffordshire County Council, Stoke-on-Trent City Council and Macmillan Cancer Support to improve cancer and end of life care through the Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care Programme which launched in April 2013.
A new campaign aims to improve breastfeeding rates as around half the region’s mums don’t breastfeed 6-8 weeks after birth. Public Health England (PHE) has launched the Start4Life Breastfeeding Friend (BFF), an interactive chatbot tool to help guide new mums through their first weeks of breastfeeding.
As Easter approaches health chiefs are reminding patients to be prepared and to check what medications they need to order their prescriptions in advance of the Bank Holiday weekend.
More Articles ...
- County Hospital CEC Update
- GP online services
- STP Transformational Goals
- Let's Work Together training modules
- Healthwatch Staffordshire Needs Ambassadors
- Health commissioners sign pledge to promote staff mental health
- Be Clear on Cancer - Abdominal Symptoms
- ‘There’s no place like home’ for a quicker recovery and to ease the pressure on local hospital services
- South Staffordshire service helping older people to stay healthy and independent
- If your child is ill over Christmas will you know where to go?