The CCG submitted its Annual Report and Accounts for 2016/17 to NHS England on 30 May 2017. A copy of this report is now available online - download the Annual Report and Accounts for 2016/17 or view previous annual reports and accounts.
Due to an amazing response, the CCG has been required to find a larger venue for the Mental Health Inclusion event.
The mental health partnership event, which is taking place on 6 June 2017, 10.00am to 2.00pm will now be held at the Roman Way Hotel, Watling Street, Hatherton, Cannock, West Midlands, WS11 1SH.
The Event is due to start at 9.30 am for registration and refreshments and will finish at around 2pm with lunch included. Agendas will be available on the day.
Paul Simpson has been appointed as the interim Chief Officer of three NHS commissioning bodies that serve around half the population of Staffordshire.
The appointment follows the retirement of Andrew Donald at the end of April 2017 after 40 years’ service to the NHS. Andrew had been Chief Officer of NHS Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group and NHS Cannock Chase Clinical Commissioning Group since 2012. He more recently also became Chief Officer for NHS South East Staffordshire & Seisdon Peninsula Clinical Commissioning Group.
More Articles ...
- Equal mental health services across South Staffordshire event
- Ransomware IT Incident - Patient Information
- New film helps explain 111 service
- Clinical Commissioning Groups assume responsibility for commissioning General Practice
- Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care Programme Briefing – April 2017
- New mums in the West Midlands encouraged to breastfeed with help of online chatbot
- Be prepared for Easter and order your repeat prescriptions now
- County Hospital CEC Update
- GP online services
- STP Transformational Goals