As part of Dementia Awareness Week (15-21 May 2016), there will be a dementia information stand at Cannock Bandstand on Thursday 19 May.
The Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are gathering feedback about the current wheelchair service and are particularly keen to hear the experiences of service users and their family / carers. We would value your views about the current services and welcome any improvements you might like to suggest.
The online survey will run for three weeks from 28 April to 20 May 2016.
There is a range of NHS services available to make sure you get the right treatment at the right time throughout the upcoming May bank holiday weekend.
People can access a variety of treatment and care by making sure they ‘choose well’ and use services such as their local community pharmacist or NHS 111.
More Articles ...
- Rotary Health Awareness Day
- Patient Involvement in Neurological Services workshop
- Help us to be fully inclusive
- Don’t be caught out by the early Easter holiday, GPs urge
- Childhood cold or flu – do you know the difference?
- Shaping Our Future - Local Voices
- Staffordshire CCGs to seek new guidance before deciding on hearing loss service changes
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Local Transformation Plan for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Published
- Independent Report Published into the Death of Jonnie Meek
- Help protect your child from flu – it’s safe and painless