This Sunday (18 March) is National Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Raising Day, and the local Clinical Commissioning Groups are encouraging everyone to spot the signs of abuse and report it.
Five clinical commissioning groups* (CCGs) in Staffordshire have come together with Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust (SSOTP) to organise a number of free education sessions for newly-diagnosed or existing patients in the area who have type 2 diabetes.
The ‘My Diabetes’ sessions will help patients to better manage their condition and understand the implications to their lifestyles. It will also include more information about a further educational course, called DESMOND, which offers support in managing their diet, foot care, eye care and much more.
More Articles ...
- Medicines Matter!
- Medicine waste campaign launches across Staffordshire
- Proposal to provide fair support to families with children allergic to cow's milk protein
- National Toothache Day – 9 February 2018
- Diet and exercise among resolutions as GPs support National Obesity Awareness Week
- Help fight flu as children head back to school
- Toolbox for your emotional health
- Think pharmacy this Christmas and order repeat prescription now
- Let’s all drink to a ruined Christmas
- Pharmacy opening times this Christmas