Public Health England and the Alzheimer's Society have launched a campaign to encourage people to sign up as Dementia Friends.
A Regional Innovation Fund of £2.5 million is now available to promote the adoption of innovation and spread of best practice across the NHS.
Carers Association Southern Staffordshire (CASS) is joining forces with other carer organisations and community groups up and down the country, to reach out to unpaid carers during Carers Week and let them know that there is support out there and where to find it.
More Articles ...
- Final chance to have your say on Improving Dental Care and Oral Health
- Progress needed across children and young people’s healthcare
- Local health professionals to get more power to improve NHS primary care
- Press Statement Issued by TSA
- Patients in Control
- Statement in Response to Social Media Comments
- April is Autism Awareness Month
- Meet the GPs responsible for your local NHS
- Making Primary Care Fit for the Future
- You and Your NHS - A Call to Action