Healthwatch Staffordshire is urging YOUNG carers to have their say as part of a project designed to improve services and support in Staffordshire.
NHS England has published guidance for commissioners, GPs and providers to help them support patients to choose their mental health care.
NHS England, in partnership with Public Health England and the Department of Health have announced they are to repeat the 'Blood in Pee' campaign designed to promote earlier diagnosis of kidney and bladder cancer.
More Articles ...
- Men's Health Week - 9-15 June
- CCG Annual Report and Accounts 2013/14
- NHS England makes commitment to Carers
- Dementia Friends Campaign Launched
- Regional Innovation Fund Now Available
- Carers Week Quest (9th - 15th June 2014)
- Final chance to have your say on Improving Dental Care and Oral Health
- Progress needed across children and young people’s healthcare
- Local health professionals to get more power to improve NHS primary care
- Press Statement Issued by TSA