Under the Freedom of Information Act, Stafford and Surrounds CCG provides/publishes a Publication Scheme to proactively make information available to our public via the CCG website against seven classes of information, which are:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
The Publication Scheme, adopted from the model provided by the Information Commissioner's Office, provides information available to our public via the CCG website where practicable reasonable to do so unless:
- the CCG does not hold the information;
- the information is exempt under one of the FOIA exemptions or Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) exceptions, or its release is prohibited under another statute;
- the information is readily and publicly available from an external website; such information may have been provided either by the health body or on its behalf. The health body must provide a direct link to that information.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) gives rights of public access to information held by public authorities. If you are unable to find the information you are seeking within our Publication Scheme, you can submit a freedom of information request.
If you are seeking information in relation to General Practice, Pharmaceutical, Dentistry and Ophthalmology it is advised that your request should be submitted to NHS England.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
- The CCG's Governing Body oversees most of the major decisions as its main role is to set the strategic direction of the CCG and manage performance. Meetings of the Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) Governing Body are held in public. Details of forthcoming meetings can be found on our Governing Body page.
- There are a number of ways that patients can support GPs and the CCG to shape local healthcare services that meet the needs of local people, this information can be found in the Get involved section of this website.
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
The services we offer