Have you noticed your memory isn't as good as it used to be?
Do you or a loved one suffer from Alzheimer's Disease?
Could you benefit from Clinical Research and Clinical Trials?
Do you need advice and guidance on support services and care options?
Come to the Dementia Research Awareness Day on Friday 27 January, 10am-4pm at Northfield Community Centre, Northfield Village, Magnolia Avenue, Stafford ST16 3DU.
Join MAC Clinical Research's team for a day of information and advice with a little bit of fun thrown in:
- Find out about current research and clinical trials into Dementia
- Meet with Carers Groups and support services
- Exhibitors and Dementia friendly merchandise
- Free advice and guidance
- FREE mini health check
- Meet with other dementia patients and their carers
- Refreshments available within the café.
Free taster sessions:
- Massage and therapies
- Yoga / Relaxation
- Gentle exercise
- Live music throughout the day.