The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a free, informal, confidential help and advice service for patients, carers and their families. It is there to help you when you need advice, have concerns or don’t know where to turn.
PALS can help with queries about GPs, dentists, opticians, pharmacies, as well as services offered by local hospitals and all other NHS community services.
How can PALS help?
- Help you get the information you need about the NHS
- Listen and respond to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Sort out problems quickly on your behalf in an informal and friendly manner
- Use your feedback to help improve the services that we deliver
Please contact us via any of the methods below and we will happy to help:
- Freephone: 0800 030 4563 - There is also a 24 hour answer phone service.
Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit
438-450 High Street
PALS is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm (excluding bank holidays).
Any information you give us will be treated as strictly confidential. We may need to collect personal information from you in order to provide the best possible service. However, we will not give your personal details to anyone without your consent.